Tuesday, April 5, 2011

things are hopping...



...in tutu town!


Our new somebunny loves you tutu is what to wear this Easter season!



Paired with the somebunny tee, it's the perfect outfit for an afternoon of egg hunting.

Our latest holiday tutu is so delightful...it sparkles with four shades of glitter tulle, along with lots and lots of sparkle tulle in all colors of spring. It's topped off with a double-ribboned happy easter and jelly bean bow.



Order now to have it in time for Easter! Click on our easter! page to shop.

Gray leggings pictured above are also available on our new oh, the possibilities! page.

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh. my. WORD!!! That is just about the cutest combo I've ever seen. Wish I could afford two...
Oh, and the minute I saw it I replaced the other picture on my sidebar!

shop jewelry

shop shirts

shop tutus

shop tees and more

blog archive

mission: mary-kate

mission: mary-kate
http://missionmarykate.blogspot.com/
2000 Tutus

followers

design by

Weaksauce Blogs