Wednesday, October 13, 2010

speaking of cute...


...thought I'd share this photo Colleen sent me of her two sweet girls in two of our tutus! That's Colleen as in "the" Colleen...the awesome Weaksauce designer of this and so many other rockin' blogs. I would send you her way for a blog makeover, but she's out at the moment. As in out of the country. As in the country of Uganda! As in finally getting her arms around her two adorable new sons!

Okay, enough with the as in...

She's actually in Uganda for the next several weeks, and, to me, that's a daunting venture! But, then again, we moms do crazy things for our kids, right? Go check out her blog, Yes, My Couch is Ugly, (she had me at ugly) to follow along. Keep her and her family in your prayers, too!

p.s. Four more days to enter the giveaway...it ends Sunday at 11:59 pm.


0 comments:

shop jewelry

shop shirts

shop tutus

shop tees and more

blog archive

mission: mary-kate

mission: mary-kate
http://missionmarykate.blogspot.com/
2000 Tutus

followers

design by

Weaksauce Blogs